Podcast: Download (Duration: 2:51:14 — 157.0MB)
The age of hobbits is about to end, as Jake, Tim, and Phil go through their own experiences in the past three years of Middle-Zealand’s most extrapolated, abused story from a book that should have just been one nice little movie. Join us on an overtly long and split-into-three-parts December special to debrief ourselves of this masterpiece of the art of dillydallying.
- Surviving Lobotomies (0:00)
- Sorry for Missing Audio Last Time (02:59)
- The End of the Hompen Journey (04:51)
- Rumblings of 2010… the Crawling Shadow (11:19)
- Summer 2011: the Movie is Real (17:13)
- Dwarfisms in 2011 (21:27)
- The Hobbit Video Diaries (26:53)
- Hompen Announcement Trailer 2011 (40:58)
- “A Jafar” Double-Framerate, 48fps (42:36)
- Phil’s Hobbit Records, 2012 (50:27)
- The Long-Expected Unexpected Journey 2012 (54:17)
- Tim’s Version and Phil’s Version (1:15:16)
- Reviewing the First Film (1:21:30)
- Guessing the Cookie (1:33:56)
- The Effects and Fan Enthusiasm of The Trilogy (1:35:16)
- The Second Wave of Schmaug’s Desolation (1:45:33)
- Hobbit 3: Hobbit With a Vengeance: 2014 Predictions! (1:49:51)
- “Lord of the Kings” Jake and Phil’s Amazing Cinematic Sequel (1:53:16)
- Hobbit 3 Predictions Continued (2:06:55)
*It’s not Roger Corman, it’s John Boorman.
*The Matrix Lobby Fight was 2 minutes, not 1:12 minutes.
Links: Commentary of the movies | Director’s Chair: Gultimort | Hobbit 2011 announcement trailer | Four legs changed to two legs